Friday, February 21, 2014

400th Post!

I can't believe it, but we've reached another blog milestone--400 posts! To say that my life has changed since the 300th post would be a huge understatement. I can't even remember what life was like before Zahara! Now, more than ever, I'm so happy to have a place of my own to document what's happening in my life. With our time in England winding down and Zahara growing up at lightening speed, this blog is a memory time capsule. Who knows what the future of this blog holds, but for now, I love it and I hope you do too.

As we always do on these milestone posts, let's look at some of my blog stats.
  • Number of posts: 400!
  • Total page hits: 43,444 (as of February 20, 2014)
  • Number of labels: 27--"Travels" has the most posts with 100
  • Number of pages: 3: HomeTravel ArchivesMy Pregnancy
  • Most popular post: Shabby Chic Nightstands with 1,284 page views
  • Most comments:  Baby Pool with 23 comments
  • Top referal sites: Google, Facebook; Pinterest, and Young House Love
  • Countries visited/blogged about: 24, plus Scotland and Wales

Once again, I want to know more about you. Can you check a few boxes for me? I'll love you forever.



Seriously, thanks so much for reading. Here's to the next 400 posts!

See my other blog milestones:
100 Posts
200 Posts
300 Posts

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and Dan. I love all your post they make me so happy when i read them. I love seeing Zoey she is getting so big and i miss her so much. I love you very much keep posting! Love always Aunt Bradi

    ReplyDelete